Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Log July 17, 2010

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000155 EndHTML:0000007513 StartFragment:0000000472 EndFragment:0000007496
Date Minutes Spent Tagging Activity Notes TAG Points Comments/ Lessons learned
07/17/10 5 Cello The Kidlet is working on the proper way to hold her body while playing her cello. Tag Point: Left Elbow UP

I marked the tags 20 times each with a loud box clicker so that she could hear it over her playing.
The Kidlet's cello teacher asked if I would help the Kidlet to remember to hold her left elbow out away from her body.


Elbows should flap like the wings of a bird, she said. We will work on that this week.
07/17/10
Karate / On the Road We reviewed the 25 techniques.
I did not tag.

The Kidlet preformed all 25 techniques from a set of shuffled the cards every place that we stopped today.
07/17/10 10 Karate We reviewed the 25 techniques. Tag point: Victim Stance

Tag point: Eyes to nose

Tag point: Repeat

Tag point: Check

I marked her with a box clicker saying the name of the technique before preforming each one.
The Kidlet preformed all 25 techniques from a set of shuffled the cards.

I shuffled after each time through the cards.

The first time I gave her the direction to stand up straight, look me in the eye and say the name of the technique after I say it.

Then she was to preform the technique.

I clicked her for standing up straight.

They call this the victim stance in her class.

Tag point: Victim Stance

The second time we did the stack I gave her the direction to stand up straight, look me in the eye and say the name of the technique after I say it.

I clicked her for looking at my nose as I said the name of the technique and she repeated it back to me.

Tag point: Eyes to nose

The third time we did the stack I gave her the direction to stand up straight, look me in the eye and say the name of the technique after I say it.

Tag point: Repeat

The fourth time I gave her the direction make sure that she checks with the non working hand.

Tag point: Check

The fifth time I did not TAG.

No comments: